Great British Locomotives Collection
Issue 1 $5.95
Issue 2 $9.95
Issue 3 onwards $19.95
GREAT BRITISH LOCOMOTIVES COLLECTION
- From the Publisher that brought you Locomotives of the World
- This collection charts the history of the evolution of Britain’s railway locomotives ranging from the early 19th Century through to present day
- Each ’00’ gauge model comes with its own dedicated magazine, filled with information that builds into a superb encyclopaedia
RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING FREE GIFTS WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE!
How Your Subscription Works
- Part 1 is just $5.95 incl GST. Part 2 is priced at $9.95 incl GST. Each issue from Part 3 onwards is priced at $19.95 incl GST.
- You will receive one FREE Set of DVDs with over 6 hours of viewing.
- You will receive FREE "N" Gauge Models.
- You will receive FREE Binders to store your magazines
- Subscriber gifts only available while stocks last. Gifts may differ from those shown.
The following items can be selected when you place your subscription order.
- Binders are FREE and will be delivered with every 16th issue.
- Following your first delivery, you will be sent two issues in one parcel every four weeks.
- If you subscribe late or fall behind in payment, we will send one extra issue each delivery until you are caught up.
For full payment and delivery details, please click here
*With your first delivery, get your first issue of the Great British Locomotive Collection free, plus your free exclusive subscriber gift. Every 4 weeks thereafter, up to and including your 8th delivery, you will receive two issues of the Great British Locomotive Collection plus your exclusive subscriber gift. From your 9th delivery, you will receive the regular 2 issues every four weeks.